Protect Yourself from Hazardous Drug Exposure
Call today and ask for a quick demo! (800) 962-9656
Everyday small amounts of hazardous drugs – vapor and droplets – can build up on the surfaces around you. Even with systems that you've used for years – needle-free system or chemo pin – long term exposure puts you and everyone around you at risk. Professional bodies such as NIOSH, OSHA, ASHP and ONS all recommend the use of a Close System Transfer Device (CSTD). InfuSystem takes your safety seriously... call today!
Closed System Transfer Devices protect healthcare workers from health risks associated with exposure to hazardous drugs.
InfuSystem offers easy-to-use Closed System options from the top manufacturers. We are committed to the health and safety of our friends and colleagues in the Oncology community.
- Ordering is easy and fast
- We offer a wide range of easy-to-use CSTD’s to meet all of your needs
- InfuSystem delivers the highest quality and safety you and your patients deserve
Call Today! (800) 962-9656
An InfuSystem experts will help guide you to the devices that best meet your needs!
Click here to learn more about how to protect yourself from hazardous drug exposure.
Some of our most popular CSTD items include:
- #B1046 ICU Medical - Extension Set
- #CH-10 ICU Medical - Bag Spike
- #CH-61 ICU Medical - Vial Adapter
- #CH-63 ICU Medical - Vented Vial Spike
- #CH-70 ICU Medical - Universal Vented Vial Spike
- #CH-80 ICU Medical -Closed Vial Spike
- #CH2000S-C ICU Medical - Spinning Spiros®
- #CH3034 ICU Medical - 5" Add-on Set
- #FC-1 Equashield - Female Luer Lock Connector
- #LL-1 Equashield - Luer Lock Adaptor
- #SU-10/2 Equashield - Syringe Unit
- #VA-20/2 Equashield - Vial Adapter