EXPRESS - ZERO Paperwork - Fast, Accurate Automation
EXPRESS by InfuSystemTM Eliminates paperwork from your daily routine, improves your workflow, and provides additional time for the most important aspect of your job – caring for your patients!
Powered by InfuBusTM the connectivity engine, EXPRESS gathers the necessary data while remaining secure, and HIPAA-compliant. EXPRESS eliminates the time spent manually gathering patient information and filling out medical forms. Your valuable energy is better spent with your patients, not their paperwork!
Click here to learn more about EXPRESS.
Saves 20 minutes per patient
- Automates treatment logs, pump assignments and tracking
- Removes interruptions from clinicians’ busy schedules
- Captures patient signature electronically via iPad
Improves Work flow
- Efficiency and accuracy on every patient
- Standardize workflow at practices with multiple locations
- InfuSystem® manages the IT monitoring and support
Smart Data Delivery
Integrates with all EMR software solutions and can securely access:
- Patient demographics and insurance information
- Physician written orders
- Confirmation on treatments
InfuSystem will provide your practice with as many tablets as needed for your workflow. We supply the configured tablets and provide personalized training to your clinical staff. The Apple® iPad®-based app is secure, easy to use and, best of all, eliminates all the paper. Clinicians can easily manage patient information, capture physician and patient signatures, and submit required forms electronically.
- Digital Signature Capture
- No Docking Station Needed
- Built-in Bar Code Scanner
- Patient Education Tools
- Wireless Printing
- Clinical Resources
- Protective iPad® Case Included
Our web-based paperless system can be accessed securely via your PC anytime. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can easily and securely submit patient treatment logs and physician written orders, view reports, and order pumps and supplies.
InfuSystem Paperless Applications Are HIPAA Compliant and Secure:
- SSL certificates support both industry-standard 128-bit and high-grade 256-bit SSL encryption
- SAS70-certified data center
- Physicians’ signatures are not stored on the device
- Protected Health Information (PHI) data is not stored on the device
- Multiple security levels prevent unauthorized use