We’re your insurance advocates and partner in your care.
InfuSystem helps patients with coverage from all primary and secondary insurers.
Hassles with insurance companies are the last thing patients want or need when facing health issues. While most claims for ambulatory infusion pumps are processed smoothly and efficiently, InfuSystem is here to provide assistance in answering your coverage questions.
InfuSystem professionals respond quickly to calls for information about coverage with primary or secondary insurers. We are in-network for more than 270 health plans, covering 230 million plus lives. InfuSystem has a history of productive working relationships with virtually every insurer in the U.S., including Medicare. Our experienced, efficient and knowledgeable staff will work on your behalf to get your claims resolved to your satisfaction.
Patient Advocates are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., EST.
Speak to a Patient Advocate
Patient advocate assistance provides you:
- Insurance knowledge and expertise that allows you to focus on getting well
- Clarification of insurers’ Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements
- Easy-to-understand explanations of covered services, networks and other insurance information
- Assistance in obtaining insurance coverage for your ambulatory infusion pump
- Calm and respectful answers to all pump-related insurance questions